EASY AND DELICIOUS HOMEMADE BANANA BREAD RECIPE
There are a lot of easy homemade recipes. As we all know, eating and preparing homemade meals are much cheaper and healthier. This will allow us to save money, time, and choose healthier ingredients. It will help parents introduce healthier meals to their children, allows them to eat together as a family, and avoid fast food. Homemade foods can benefit us a lot. This will also keep us away from the processed foods we see from the market.
Today, I will share with you an easy homemade recipe you can make any time at home, the banana bread. The best thing about banana bread is that it is super easy to prepare, plus it can be served as a snack if unexpected guests came. It is delicious and healthy at the same time. You only need a few ingredients and tools.
Let me first share with you tips to achieve the best banana cake.
1.) You must only use the ripest bananas. This will let you achieve a stronger or richer banana-flavored bread. You will know if bananas are super ripe once the skins start to grow freckles-like spots and it is too soft.
2.) We know that bananas have a natural sweetness. But you can add sugar to make it a little sweeter and when you do, use dark brown sugar instead of the white one. Dark brown sugar contains more moisture than the lighter once.
3.) To make it extra special, you can always add, walnuts, chocolate chips, or raisins depending on your taste. Explore!
Now let's start with the ingredients you need in making your tasty banana bread.
- 2 1/4 Cups of mashed overripe bananas
- 2 Cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 Tsp of baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 3/4 Cup of dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat the oven to 350 Degrees F then grease your loaf pan gently.
- Get a large mixing bowl and combine the ingredients. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, you need to mix butter and brown sugar. Beat in eggs then mashed bananas until it is mixed well and blended.
- Mix the banana mixture into flour mixture to moisten then pour the mixture into your prepared loaf pan.
- This 5th step is optional. You can sprinkle nuts, chocolate chips or raisins if you like.
- Now is the time to bake in your preheated oven. Bake for 60 minutes or a tip is to insert a toothpick into the center of the loaf if it comes out clean, then it is ready to serve.
- Allow bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes and serve.
Now your delicious banana bread is ready to serve. You can serve it plain, or any way you like. Some people even add a scoop of ice cream on top, some sprinkle chocolate chips or nuts and even add chocolate syrup. Enjoy it the way you like. If you want to know more homemade recipes, kitchen tips, food health benefits, and more, just click this link. CLICK HERE.