TOP 10 INSTANT RAMEN
After world war II, food shortage continued to plague Japan for years. Momofuku Ando, the creator of Instant Ramen, went back to his hometown Osaka and saw the damage brought by the war. The bombings had destroyed the factory and two office buildings he owned. Seeing the horrible wrecked place made him think of ideas to help his fellow men. He saw people lined up outside a ramen stall waiting for something to eat. That's the time he realized how ramen turned out to be comfort food. One time while his wife was preparing dinner, he put some noodles into the oil and discovered that noodles dehydrate when fried and made it quicker to cook. That's the time Instant Ramen noodles were born. It has helped millions of people survive hunger. It is very convenient since it has a shorter cooking time. It is then loved by people around the world. Nowadays we often think of Ramen as restaurant food, but actually, we can enjoy it better at home. One of our favorite guilty pleasures is ramen bowl. With our Ramen bowls, you can enjoy your Ramen as if you are in your favorite restaurant with its fantastic look and most especially its quality. These bowls last a long time! Different kinds of ramen can be found at Asian groceries and online.
Here are the top 10 instant ramen noodles in the US according to most surveys.
1) Sapporo Ichiban Japanese Style Noodles Chow Mein - Sweet and salty ramen with ground seaweed. Its noodle is usually cooked with a small amount of water. Perfect with chopped onions and roast beef.
2) Maruchan Bowl Hot and Spicy Shrimp Flavor - This one right here has good quality noodles. The broth is extremely spicy though! It also comes with extra veggies and shrimp that are nice too. You can add an egg to this much like Mexican taste noodles.
3) Nongshim Shin Bowl Noodle Soup - This is a microwaveable instant noodle with a beefy flavor. It is a popular spicy noodle not only in the US but in South Korea. Noodles are buttery and light. I suggest you add some fresh onions, kimchi and a couple of slices of cheese. Perfect for winter!
4) Nong Shim Shin Ramyun Black Premium Noodle Soup - Enjoy a huge amount of noodles in this ramen with dried beef, spicy seasoning, onion and, oxtail soup packets. It is best enjoyed with an egg and a slice of cheese.
5) Red Chef Sakura Prawn Soup Noodles - An extremely strong prawn flavor with a nice sweetness to it. Just the right level of spiciness with a thick broth and the oiliness is on point. It comes with a sachet of good sized fried onions that give a good crunch.
6) Nissin Demae Ramen Straight Noodle Spicy Tonkotsu Flavour - This Ramen is impressive! It has thin noodles with a very nice chew. The broth is so rich and has a garlic punch. It is best to add hard boiled eggs and spring onion on top.
7) TTL WHITE Wine Carbonara Noodle - This interesting Ramen comes with a sachet of sipping soup and pouches of creamy sauce and pork augmented by a sachet of white wine. The noodles are nice, just a perfect gauge. TTL stands for Taiwan Tobacco and Liquor.
8) Paldo Budae Jigae Ramyun - The noodles here are thick and chewy. The broth is slightly spicy and has the right amount of oiliness. It has a sachet of oil that smells like hot dogs and garnish which includes macaroni, sausages, and beans. What a unique variety!
9) Nissin Chow Mein Spicy Teriyaki Beef Flavor - A nice texture of noodles and a great combination of teriyaki flavor and the right amount of spiciness with vegetables hydrated nicely. You can add some minced garlic and sweet onions for best taste!
10) Paldo Cheese Noodle - This is a wonderful idea! Cheese in instant ramen noodles! It contains thick ramen noodles and sachets of cheese and spicy powders. Perfect for cold weather.
Slurping on your favorite noodles will be extra special if you prepare it in a Japanese bowl that will make you feel like you are eating in a fancy Asian restaurant. And bowl that is just perfect size for serving. And of course, it's a total plus if it is extra durable and made from food grade melamine which is much harder to break and is guaranteed to last you a long time.
Kitchen work should never be hard and time-consuming. Do you need more tips about it? Just click this link. Plus!!! Food tips and recipes. CLICK HERE